I was delighted to see a significant update to the alpha released earlier today, with some much anticipated features/settings added. The big items here are the ability to disable text aliasing, the ability to put the file-browser on the right side of the window, and the option for HTML output to have its own window. See below for the complete release notes:
- HTML output can open in its own window:
defaults write com.macromates.TextMate.preview htmlOutputPlacement window.
- Anti-alias can be disabled:
defaults write com.macromates.TextMate.preview disableAntiAlias -bool YES.
- File browser can be placed on the right side:
defaults write com.macromates.TextMate.preview fileBrowserPlacement right.
- With multiple carets, ⌘-clicking one of them removes it (i.e. it’s a toggle).
- Carriage returns (
<CR>) on the general clipboard are converted to regular newlines when pasting.
- Rename help book to “TextMate 2” which fixes issues where Help → TextMate Help showed TextMate 1.5’s help book.
- TextMate 1.x and 2.0 can now both run at the same time.
TM_GITin Preferences is no longer eclipsed by the default properties (which set them to point at
- Fix potential crash when deleting bundles on disk (