Replicating Edit Each Line In Selection
Here’s a great tip from eirkeirkeirk :
I noticed the ⌘⌥A command was gone from TM2. But I figured out a way to replicate it.
- Select all the lines you want to edit
- Turn it into a column selection (tap ⌥)
- Then ⌘→ to move all the carets to the end of each line
This is actually better than the previous incarnation because:
- You can actually see the carets, where as before you were typing blindly
- Each caret acts smarter. So you can do things like ⌥← to move back one word in each line.
He’s also provided a quick video showing it in action: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/364257/editall.mov